Thursday, June 22, 2017

The Challenge #88-Keywords

Hello and Welcome to The Challenge! Each week we have a fun challenge for you to try!!! We do a different style of challenge each week! We like to mix things up and keep them fresh! 

**Please note-This challenge will be open for TWO WEEKS 
and closes on July 6th at Noon (PST).

This week we have a Keyword Challenge for you!

This is NEW! 

You are welcome to use any many of the words 
in the banner as you would like! 

How will the words inspire you?



For my card, I decided to ink up a new set from a new to me stamp company called "Honey Bee" stamps and I used a new sentiment set from Reverse Confetti. I chose the words Flowers, Birthday and Square for my card!



The design team have created some inspiration to get you in the crafting mood! Come and join us! We also have a special guest with us! 


Anita Madden

Claire Broadwater


Kelly Lunceford



Kim Heggins



Lee Ann Barret



Lori Tecler
Bright Bamboo Rose Birthday card-designed by Lori Tecler/Inking Aloud-stamps from Altenew
Nance Salkeld






Nina Forsyth


Rachel Bergfeld


Vicki Finger



A few rules to keep things fun and fair!


1. Use the challenge to create a NEW card.
2. Please add the challenge graphic to your blog post (copy and paste).
3. Have fun and comment on the submissions of others.
4. Anything that is offensive to myself or to my viewers will be removed.
5. You are welcome to link with other challenges.

**Please note-This challenge will be open for TWO WEEKS 

and closes on July 6th at Noon (PST).


9 comments:

  1. Lesley....your card is so beautiful, so in love all those sweet flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards gals! Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lesley, you put together the most amazing Design Teams!! Pretty stunning group of cards today!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry for the multiple entries 16-19, the page was not responding so I clicked on my picture a few times to try and bring it to life.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Lesley, your flowers are stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun challenge! I love all the DT cards, so amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry, I seem to have entered my card twice. Blogger went all crazy on me and I pressed enter a million times....could you please remove one for me?? Thanks so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this challenge. Happy to play along.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lesley, I love the gray background for your gorgeous blooms! Such pretty colors! Love this challenge and our team! XXX

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)