Wednesday, December 9, 2015

SugarPea Designs Sketch Challenge Week #1 {Love You Bunches}


Today is the first "Sketch" for myself and my new teammates over at SugarPea Designs! Wendy has created a SUPER fun sketch and I immediately wanted to create something bright and cheerful! I dug into my stash of SugarPea Designs stamps and decided to put together two different sets!


Store---Hello-Sunshine 


Store---Love-You-Bunches

I kept the colours simple and clean. I love that little pup! And I added some flair...


Come and play along with us!


The rules are very simple…
  • Create a new card or project using the sketch provided.  
  • SugarPea Designs stamps are NOT required to play along or to win but would be appreciated 
  • You may rotate/flip the sketch & replace shapes – so long as the original sketch layout is recognizable.
  • Upload to your blog or other Online Gallery using Keyword: SPDSS33 so that we may check out your beautiful work.
  • Each month, one randomly selected winner will receive a $25 Gift Certificate to the SugarPea Designs Online Shoppe. However, if the winning entry features a SugarPea Designs stamp we will increase the prize to $75!
  • We will announce our Sweet Picks and our Main Winner at the end of each month.
  • The more times you play along during the month, the better chance you have of winning!

12 comments:

  1. Lesley, this is ADORABLE! I love the polka dot background! Your precious little girl with her puppy is heart warming! Your coloring is fabulous! LOVE THIS CARD! XXXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very sweet, how can you not smile when you see the faces on these images! Well colored too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet how she is looking/talking to the puppy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So bright and cheerful with those polka dots! And that little puppy is so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful, bright and cheerful card, Lesley! And such a clever idea to combine these two sets - they work perfectly together.

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is just adorable! And love those FUN colours!!!

    Deanne :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love aqua and red together!! This is an adorable card Lesley!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this bunches, Lesley! The colors and those wonderful polka dots really make that adorable image shine!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a great layout. I had to join in on the fun.

    ReplyDelete
  10. So sweet....love your adorable card Lesley!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)