Monday, July 14, 2014

Paper Sweeties July Release Countdown!


Time for a new stamp release over at Paper Sweeties! Today I am sharing a card and gift card holder I made for a Pet Sitter. I love how easy the sweet puppy image was to stamp and highlight with a Copic marker. This little gift set took minutes to make but it would be a nice way to thank the person who looks after your animals while you are away.



Be sure to hop along to check out what the team made too...

Debbie Marcinkiewicz – Paper Sweeties

New Products & Links:


Firefighters
Sweeties Pets

Sweet Cuts - Home Tweet Home

7 comments:

  1. Too cute! LOVE this matching set--another fabulous idea! HUGS! Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh the puppy is absolutely adorable Lesley!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute! Love the gift set idea!♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. This made me smile Lesley! Love your sweet tag too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is darling Lesley, the pet sitter will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lesley, I'd look after you pet, if this set was part of the deal! Adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)