Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Winners for The Challenge #8

Here are the winners for The Challenge #8...remember, the main winner is invited to be my guest designer...if he or she would like to join me.

As I mentioned before, it is really "challenging" for me to choose winners...I adore everyone's card and I know that each card is created from the heart! But I know as a card maker, I love the thrill of being highlighted at a challenge...and so I have chosen One Main "Winner" and a Top 3. I have also explained why I have chosen these cards. 

My main Winner is:





I just loved Anita's bold use of colour! The papers and her exquisite colouring skills make this card a knockout!

Congrats, Anita!  If you would like to join me as a Guest Designer for the next challenge, please email me by clicking the MAIL icon in the top right hand corner of my blog banner. It looks like a little envelope!

My Top 3 picks are (in alphabetical order):


Michele Duffy

Michele's work is new to me...wow, what a wonderful card she created! Gold embossing, cool pattern paper and a funky sentiment! Love it all!

PPC199 & TC8

I adore everything Narelle created but I especially love it when she uses colours in creative waves! Blue leaves...yum! Gorgeous card!

Harriet Skelly


Harriet's work is always inspiring to me! I LOVE the paper she used but the elegant butterfly steals the show on this exquisite card!

Congrats to all the participants!


Don't forget, Challenge #9 is on right now...to join in the fun, please CLICK HERE!


3 comments:

  1. I am so excited to be your guest and your sweet comments about my card just absolutely made my day! I'm off to email you now :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all of the featured cards and congrats, Anita!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Anita! Thank you Leslie for your kind comments on my work and card! I am honored to be one of your top 3 picks!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)