Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Something Exciting is Happening to Merry Monday & Help Wanted!

Happy New Year to all of my bloggy friends! Wow, what a great year 2013 was...and I am so hopeful for 2014...I am focusing on happiness and health.

One thing I have wanted to do for a long time is create a special blog for Merry Monday. I will still be posting my own work here but all the Christmas challenges will now be found at the Merry Monday Christmas Challenge blog.



The new blog is found here... http://merrymondaychristmaschallenge.blogspot.ca/

I created all the graphics for the blog myself...it was fun! I wanted to make an old-fashioned kinda look...hope you like it!

Now head on over and check out the new Merry Monday Christmas Challenge blog, the new teamies and become a follower.


Help Wanted
I am looking for a Challenge Manager for the new Merry Monday blog! 

Here are the necessary qualifications.

1. Be a team player...upbeat, positive and kind.
2. Know how to use Inlinkz and add the Inlinkz code to a post.
3. Know how to use Blogger to set up posts (pre-scheduling).
4. Have a FACEBOOK page-we do "all team" correspondence via FACEBOOK.
5. Design for the team. (if you would like)

You do not have to design for the team if you would rather just be the manager...but you are welcome to join us as a designer if you would like!


Please include the following information:
1. Your name and your blog (with the link in your blog title-so I can click on your blog name and go straight to your blog)
2. Any experience you may have with design teams although no experience is necessary.
3. Why you would like to join our team and be our challenge manager.

Please Note*** I design all of the graphics for Merry Monday. So no graphic design work is necessary.

ALSO-if you would like to apply but do not know how to use INLINKZ, please apply anyway as I would be willing to train you.

DEADLINE: Please email me at the paper players @ yahoo .ca (no spaces) by Wednesday, January 8th.

Term Starts: January 13th, 2014

8 comments:

  1. This is so exciting, Lesley! I had been wondering if you would ever make Merry Monday it's own blog. The graphic is fabulous and retro!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is really exciting, Lesley! I can't wait to play along!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm really looking forward to playing along more this year Lesley! The blog looks awesome; great job with the graphics!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the graphics....nice job Lesley! I can't wait to play along at the new bog site! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your new blog looks fabulous; excited to play along, as it will keep my Christmas creating flourishing! Your 'help wanted' role is tempting...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the graphics! You are going to have so much fun sifting through all the talent out there!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh how I wish I had the time to help out :( Just need another 12 hours in my day!! Looking forward to playing along more this year :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)