Friday, October 18, 2013

MOJO Monday, Simon Says & There She Goes

Happy Thursday! Today I am sharing a card I made for the MOJO Sketch ChallengeThere She Goes Christmas card Challenge and Simon Says Stamp. I wanted to ink up this cute snowman from There She Goes.



I decided to use a monochromatic colour scheme of pink and burgundy. I tied the twine around the main panel, instead of the whole card. The snowflake was die cutting using a Li' Inker die. 

Simon Wednesday Challenge Blog

TSG Challenges

12 comments:

  1. cute, cute, CUTE! Another fabulous card, Lesley!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card Lesley..love the pink + burgundy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another darling image!! I love your choice of pink and red!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all your layers, Lesley, and that red snowflake really pops! Thanks for playing along with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So adorable. Love the layout. Loll xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute cute card Lesley! It reminds me of peppermint candy!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is adorable, Lesley....it caught my eye as soon as it popped up on my Feedly!!! Love the monochromatic candy cane look!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the colors and the adorable image. Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love, love all the red and the different patterned paper...what a sweet little snowman too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. As usually, this ROCKS Lesley! I love the red/white color combo and you did a fantastic job with this layout! Thanks for playing along with us at TSG! Hope you will join us for a new challenge tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great mix of patterned papers and an adorable snowman image!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)