Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Playing with Mama Elephant Stamps {Colour Q & Tuesday Morning Sketches}


Here is a card I made for the Colour Q and Tuesday Morning Sketches. I uploaded it to my Splitcoast Stampers Gallery yesterday but thought I would post here as well. I inked up a new set for me from a new stamp company called "Mama Elephant". The set is a baby themed set which is perfect as I needed to make a baby card for a dear friend who is due this week!!

{Supplies Used}
Inks: Copics, Memento Black
Papers: Midnight Muse, Daffodil Delight, Scraps from my DSP stash, White
Extras: Pearls, Embossing Folders, Big Shot, Scallop/Ovals Spellbinders


8 comments:

  1. Just adorable, Lesley! Your coloring and shading make this little guy extra sweet! And how cool that you used our CQC colors too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lesley, this is adorable!!! What a sweet little image! GREAT colours too! I can't recall the last time I used either of those blues.

    ReplyDelete
  3. awwww....what a darling baby card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable card. Love the sweet image.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an adorable card and image!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is SO SO ADORABLE!!! Your coloring is awesome & I love the little banner thingies, too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)