Monday, September 17, 2012

Merry Monday #33 {Season's Greetings}


Welcome to another week at Merry Monday!  The idea behind this challenge is to get a head start on your Christmas cards!  Each week, I choose one Merry Monday Winner who will then be a Guest Designer for a future challenge!  So get out your Christmas supplies and let's get to work! I inked up my Star Tree Stamp in Chocolate Chip Craft Ink and stamped it onto some Crumb Cake Paper...I wanted to create something neutral and hopefully, classy!


Supplies Used:
Stamps: Four the Holidays, Star Tree
Papers: Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla and Chocolate Chip
Inks: Chocolate Chip Craft Ink
Tools: Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder, Chocolate Chip Striped Grosgrain Ribbon, 
Rectangle Nesties, Big Shot, 1/4" Vanilla Taffeta Ribbon, Heat Gun

I was off last week! No commenting or card making for me. Life threw me a curve ball and so I had to take the week to sort things out! Here is the post all about that Curve Ball!! I have decided to step down from my other design teams but to keep Merry Monday going, at least until December! I am just not finding the time to stamp like I used to be able to do! But enough about me, you are here to get some Christmas Inspiration!!! The design team has created some gorgeous samples for you!! A big welcome to Melissa Davies this week, as our Guest Designer!

13 comments:

  1. Another fabulous sketch to play with this week and the design teams inspiration as always is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, Lesley! Love that tree and all the brown tones! Another awesome sketch!!
    Hope things soon calm down for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that tree, and the colors in your card are beautiful.

    Hugs,

    Terry

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a classic image and you HAVE created a beautifully classic card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You definitely created classy with this card! I love the embossed Chocolate Chip and this "chocolate" tree! I hope you'll settle in to your new routine soon and get to breathe easier. Glad you're going to stay with Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I never think of using the brown shades of paper for Christmas cards, but when I see cards with those colors I love them! Thank you reminding me that festive cards don't have to be green and red.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lesley your card is beautiful, I love the neutral tones and that yummy tree.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for a fabby challenge and great inspiration too! hugs me x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card Lesley, your tree is stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just love the warm tones of your card Lesley! The tree looks so pretty with all those clean & fresh details! I hope you can squeeze in some time to craft now and then in between your hectic schedule! Best wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  11. A great sketch again this week Lesley, with a very elegant classy card to give us inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this sketch. The design team shared great cards this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)