Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Merry Monday Winners for Challenge #18


Thank you to everyone who joined us for last week's sketch!!! I can't believe how quickly the month of April flew by! WOW! If you managed to complete all of the April Sketches, please be sure to grab badge above for you blog, if you would like if for your blog! Congrats!! What an amazing week of cards! I was blown away by what you did with my sketch!!  The Merry Makers have chosen their favourites for this week. Be sure to grab your badge and display it proudly on your blog!  

Wendy's Choice: Patti Corriere

Patti's card grabbed my attention when I seen her non traditional Christmas colors and beautiful snowy looking image! Love the embossed resist technique she used, paper, ribbon, pearls and her diecuts! Congratulations Patti, for being my Top Pick this week!

LeAnne's Choice: Susan Joyce

Wow, so many wonderful entries this week....so difficult to choose a winner!  But Susan's card had so many beautiful details, I just had to pick it!  Look at this beautiful little wintry scene....the window and tree were special enough, then she added the swag and pine cones to the top!  A work of art!  Congrats on being my Top Pick this week, Susan!

Nina’s Choice: Narelle
What a beautiful card Narelle has created, I love the clean layers. I really like that non traditional papers and colour have been turned into a fantastic Christmas card. The stunning satin bow adds the perfect touch. Congratulations Narelle, on being my Top Pick this week!


This week I was really torn! There were two cards that stood out to me and so instead of choosing one winner this week, I decided to choose two!  Both ladies are invited to be my Guest Designer for next week and I hope they will join me! I have added their cards below...

             Judy May of Just Judy Designs                        Kathy Tanner of Stamping Still
Merry_Monday_18 IMG_4239

I chose Judy's gorgeous card because I                    Kathy's stunning card took my breath away
absolutely loved the clean lines and her                    with the amazing Sepia coloured images,
amazing colouring! The designer paper and              which she coloured perfectly and again the 
the flagged sentiment just made this card                  the clean lines of her card. It is simply 
a stand out for me!                                                 awesome!



Congratulations ladies, to contact me, please click on the envelope in my blog banner.  To join in this week's sketch challenge, please CLICK HERE!


1 comment:

  1. Thanks Nina for choosing my card this week for an honourable mention! Congrats to everyone who was chosen, your cards are gorgeous. I just realised how many Aussies were chosen this week - go girls!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)