Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Merry Monday Sketch #14 Winners

The current Merry Monday Challenge has started!
To play along please CLICK HERE. 

Tuesday is here! Starting this week, there are some small changes being made to the Merry Monday Challenge.

The changes are:
  1. The new sketch challenge will still be announced on MONDAYS.
  2. The Winner and Honorable Mentions will be announced on TUESDAYS.
  3. The Challenge will now close on SUNDAYS at Noon (PDT). (More time to play!!)

Thank you to everyone who joined us for last week's sketch!!!  The Merry Makers have chosen their favourites for this week. To our Honorable Mentions, please be sure to grab your badge and display it proudly on your blog!


Wendy's Choice:  Janet Kay Bailey

I chose this simple but beautiful card from Janet Kay Bailey.  I love the image on this along with the designer paper & holly button.  Congratulations Janet for being my Top Pick this week!

LeAnne's Choice:  Patti Corriere

I am such a pushover for any shade of blue, and the colors Patti used to make her simple but beautiful card really appealed to me.  I love the diagonal scoring on the lower panel as well as her pretty rhinestone "berries".  I love that she left the image uncolored--it reminds me of a frosty white Christmas morning!  Congratulation, Patti, on being my Top Pick this week!

Nina’s Choice: Sara Sherlock of Folder Paper & Printed Pixels
I love the designer papers that Sara used, the cracked look gives the card a slight vintage feel. Snowmen are a favorite winter/Christmas decoration for me and these guys are fabulous. I like the finishing touches of faux stitching to tie it all together. Congratulations, Sara on being my Top Pick this week.

Arielle's Choice: Sherry Eckblad
The color scheme of Sherry's card is very intriguing to me, I love the shabby black and off whites. The focal image really pops - not only being in color, but also the glitter! The stitching details, as well as the distressing are very nice! I could definitely see using this color scheme for some really posh Christmas cards! Congratulations, Sherry on being my Top Pick this week.

This week's Challenge Winner is:


I absolutely love Pam's Santa card! The fun and festive designer paper and the traditional red and green colours made this card an absolute stand out for me! Isn't that Baker's Twine adorable? And the sentiment, accented with the button is perfect! Congratulations Pam of being the winner this week at Merry Monday! I hope you will consider joining us as our Guest Designer for Monday, April 16th.  I will email you soon.

Thank you for joining us last week! This week's sketch challenge is already up on the blog, please CLICK HERE to join us.

4 comments:

  1. Congrats to all of the top picks, the cards look fantastic!

    Thanks, Arielle for selecting me as your Top Pick.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you LeAnne for choosing my card. I am really enjoying this challenge and checking out all the great cards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to all the top picks.. the cards are awesome.

    Thanks so much for picking my card.. I am on cloud nine!

    blessings ~ Pam

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Wendy, I am so honored! I am so happy to have found Merry Monday! This is my first experience with card challenges:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)