Sunday, February 26, 2012

Merry Monday Challenge #8 Winner

What a terrific week at Merry Monday!  Thank you to all my dear blogging friends for joining me last week. I would also like to thank all of the new participants who joined in on the fun as well. Welcome!!!  


After looking through all the entries very carefully, I kept coming back to Kim's cool Christmas creation!  I love her bright and happy card! The stamped image is wonderfully festive and the sentiment is so much fun, I am sure the recipient of this card would start singing and tapping their toes as soon as they saw it!  "OH! Jingle bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle All the Way!"

Merry Monday 8 2

Congratulations Kim on being this week's winner! I would like to invite you to be my Guest Designer for Monday, March 5th.  I will email you shortly!!!

Tomorrow is the final sketch for February and at the end of every month, there is a prize for one random participant for tomorrow's sketch! You will have all week to join the fun!  I hope you are able to stop by and play along!  I cannot believe we already have 8 cards stashed away for Christmas!!! Way to go!! 

6 comments:

  1. Well deserved winner in my opinion! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card! Congrats to Kim on her win for the Merry Monday Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Lesley!! I'm so honored that you chose my card!!!
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Kim.. .your card was one that kept drawing my attention. So pretty. thanks for sharing ~ Pam

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Kim, your card is lovely!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)