Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Scrapbook Essentials Challenge-A Sketch from ME!!


Welcome to another week at Scrapbook Essentials BC.  This week we have a sketch created by me!  In fact, starting today we will be doing 2 challenges per month instead of 4 so that means you have TWO WHOLE WEEKS to join us!!!


The sketch is REALLY simple and easy I hope!  I inked up a Pink Cat Studio Stamp that I have not used in SUCH a long time.  This sweet image is from the set "Tweet Plate".  If anyone is wishing to order any of the Pink Cat Studio stamps, please contact Stacey ASAP by clicking HERE.  An order will be placed once a minimum order is reached.


I used some new goodies from Stacey's STORE to make my card!!!!  The pattern paper is from Basic Grey and is called "Kissing Booth", it is so pretty!!!  I also used some Copics to colour the main image.  These are the colours I used below.


The circle is cut using the Lacey Circle Die from Spellbinders, also available in Stacey's online store!  The embossed pink paper was created using a new to me embossing folder that I found online in Stacey's store called "Tied Together" by Couture Creations.  The best thing about this embossing folder is it is 5x7"!! Now you can do the whole card front without any borders.

Won't you join us this week?  Click HERE to join us!



2 comments:

  1. Lesley, this is just way too cute!! Love your sketch and that card is adorable. LOVE that embossing folder that you used on the pink too! So cute and pretty at the same time.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is so cute, that image is adorable.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)