Saturday, November 12, 2011

Cardabilities Sketch #42 and "The Colour Throwdown" #167 {Sweet Winter Wishes}

The weekend is here and I am so excited to have a day to stamp! All week, I have been meaning to get to the Colour Throwdown and Cardabilities challenges!  Both were really fun this week and pushed me out of my comfort zone. I love that!  I used my new My Favourite Things stamps to create this card!  I was also excited to use some scraps of DSP that I had been hoarding saving for a layout just like this!!!


My image is coloured with Copics and I pulled out some Circle Nestabilities to create the frame around the main image. The background is Pretty in Pink, embossed with a Cuttlebug folder.  I also decided to add some bling to the image and punched out two snowflakes from glimmer paper. I love that stuff!  The inside is also finished off with DSP and a sentiment.


Thanks for stopping by!!!
Smiles,

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, Lesley! Those colors work perfectly with your sweet image.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely!!!! I love the image!
    Thanks for sharing your creation at cardabilities!
    Clelia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lesley! oh this little MFT image is just so sweet! I love the way you used the colors here and the sweet little sparkly snowflakes are just perfect. :) Thanks for wishing my boy a happy birthday! He had his party today he said it was the "best birthday ever" so I guess that's high praise from a 9 year old! Ha! ;) Hope you are having a great weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I love these little images....sweet colors for a sweet lil girl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your little PI girl is sooo cute and I love how you used the Color Throwdown colors...thanks for joining us!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is super cute and sweet! Love that little PI girl and how you colored her! Great combination of the challenges too! Thanks for playing along in the Color Throwdown with us!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh. My. Cuteness! I love how you have combined the colors and the sketch together. That little cutie-patootie makes me smile all decked out in her pink "snow-bunny" outfit. The punched snowflakes are the perfect finishing touch. Too cute! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)