Friday, August 26, 2011

Friday Mashup Challenge #21-Bossy and Sketchy!

Another week has come and gone and my summer holidays are quickly disappearing!  But I have enjoyed a restful break and now I am onto school prep and classroom set up!  I have to admit, I love it!!!  This week at the Friday Mashup I am the challenge hostess and have created a simple sketch for you!  I am also being "bossy" and am asking for some DRY embossing!  None of that "wet" stuff around here this week!!!  Wait a minute...that title...maybe I am Bossy and Sketchy...eeek! LOL!
This is also Jen Mitchell's last week with us as a Guest Designer for the month of August!  I love her work and think she is a pretty swell gal!  Thanks Jen!


So here is how we are MASHING IT UP this week
  1. Create a project using the provided "Sketch"
  2. or Create a project that has a "Dry Embossing on it"
  3. or "Mash it Up!" and create a card using the "Sketch with Dry Embossing"
Here is my project!  I made a little card purse with a matching card! I love the new Field Flowers stamp set!!!  I used some In Colour Designer Paper in 'Wisteria" and paired it with Concord Crush.  I also added a kick of green with some Old Olive ribbon.

 
We hope that you will join the Friday Mashup Challenge this week!  Please be sure to visit the other DT Members to see their wonderful creations!
 
Friday Mashup Design Team
Thanks for stopping by!!!
Smiles,
Lesley

7 comments:

  1. Lesley, this is simply devine! I love the card and matching cover. Fabulous. The fact that it's purple has absolutely nothing to do with it....much...LOL it really is gorgeous.
    Cheers,
    Kasey ~ in Oz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shut - The - Door!!!! This is gorgeous, Lesley! I love the colours, the flower is beautiful, and that little bag is awesome. So much fun!
    Hugs,
    Joan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lesley, Hope things are going great with you!!!!! I have been such a terrible blogger this summer, kiddos have kept me so busy..I wanted to pop over and say hello and see your stunning creations...I LOVE this set, such a pretty color combo and your design is FANTASTIC!!! Hope you have a great weekend, I will sure be back more often now that school has started again teehee :)))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lesley, Thank you for your comment on my PP entry. The black things are Basic Pearls colored with my Sharpie Permanent Marker.
    This is such a beautiful set. The stamp set is on my wish list, especially after seeing this creation! Hope to join in the FM challenge too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh how pretty! Love the fabulous colors. The flowers are gorgeous! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow I love this color combo! It's so bright and cheery. What a great idea to make a matching tote for it. Great sketch this week for the challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)