Sunday, May 1, 2011

Paper Players Challenge #45-Birds, Bees, Flowers and Trees


The challenge this week at the Paper Players is from LeAnne and is a Theme of Birds, Bees, Flowers and Trees. I went with the new Flower Fest stamp set that is available for purchase today! May 1st!  I am in LOVE with this awesome set and used the colours Poppy Parade, Peach Parfait and Pear Pizzazz.


Then I used my crimper to crimp the entire first panel of the card!  I LOVE my crimper!! You know, in the summer mini catalogue I was not "taken" with this set but now I love it! It stamps very nicely and I love that I got to use my flower punch too!!!



Thanks for stopping by! I hope you get the chance to join us this week at the Paper Players.  On a side note, the sun has been shining all weekend and I am so happy that spring is finally here!!!

Smiles,

Click here to shop 24/7!

7 comments:

  1. Lesley, loved that you stamped this on the bridal paper. Really fabulous use of the set. Gorgeous color choices! This card really makes me feel that summer is on her way! Hope you are having a wonderful weekend.
    hugs
    jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lesley, this is a lovely, creative take on the challenge! Fun colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such and bright and cheerful design. Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have some mad crimping skills; I need lessons! I love the colors, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fun card, Lesley! I love the crimping...so unique!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love how you used this set! The bright colors are so fun and happy! I completely agree, the crimper is awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such cheerful colours! Nice combination.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)