Thursday, December 30, 2010

Colour Dare #90 -A Sneak Peek

I was surfing around some of the weekly challenges out there and stumbled upon the current Colour Dare Challenge.


The colours this week are Baja Breeze, Rich Razzleberry, Pink Pirouette and Very Vanilla.  These are not usually colours I play with but I was determined to give them a try!!  I decided to use my new Cupcake Punch that is coming out in January in the new mini catalogue from Stampin' Up.  So this is a bit of a sneak peek too!!!  I used my crimper to add a little zip to the bottoms of the cupcakes.


I used the set called "Fabulous Phrases" for the sentiment.  This card is Clean and Simple, easy to create and fun!!  I really love this terrific colour combo that the gals have chosen at the Colour Dare!! 

Thanks for stopping by!
Smiles,
Lesley

4 comments:

  1. Awww, these are so cute Lesley! The cupcake punch is perfect for these colors. Thanks so much for taking the Dare this week! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! Love the crimped cupcakes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE! So creative and fabulous! Thanks for playing along the Color Dare!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too cute! You did a great job with the colors! Using the crimper was a touch of genious!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)