Sunday, September 12, 2010

Paper Players Challenge #15-A Colour Challenge

The amazing Ann Schach has created a beautifully warm and cozy colour challenge for us this week at the Paper Players!  She has chosen the colours Old Olive, More Mustard, Cajun Craze and Early Espresso...doesn't that make you think of warm cozy sweaters and a fireplace aglow...


My card is a clean and simple look at these colours.  I wanted to mix things up a bit and make a square card.  My card measures 4.25" x 4.25".  I embossed all 4 squares and used my Little Leaves die to add a touch of Old Olive.  The sentiment comes from the new set called "Word Play".


I hope you get the chance to come and play with Ann's Colours and the Paper Players this week! 

Visit the Paper Players blog by clicking HERE.

Thanks for stopping by!
Smiles,
Lesley

3 comments:

  1. Absolutely fabulous, Lesley! I love how the texture really sets off these rich, warm colors! The flower with the pearl is the perfect accent!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is beautiful, Lesley, I love the clean lines. Great texture and elements too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lesley, I love what you did with this color scheme. The mustard is such a gorgeous rich backgdrop - especially with the texture. I love the fact that the sentiment is the main thing on this card.
    hugs
    jaydee

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)