Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Some Cards I Made...

I was playing around with some sets and came up with these simple designs...I actually made one of them for the Pals Paper Arts Challenge to make a Masculine Clean and Simple Card but I missed the deadline!  Whoops!!  Anyway, it was a great challenge and I had fun making these cards....

My Masculine, clean and simple "Get Well" Card:

I used a mask to create the large moon/sun for this card...I made the circle mask using my circle scissors plus.  It has a get well message on the inside, I thought it would make a nice get well card for a man...not too soft and feminine but still caring...the flowers are stamped in Soft Suede and are from the set "Watercolour Trio" which will retire from the Summer Mini Catalogue come August 31st.  It is really one of my most favourite sets!  The sentiment is also from that set.  I created the moon using the new Peach Parfait and So Saffron together with sponges...

This card is made with the new "Friends Never Fade Set":

Again this is a clean and simple card, using the new In Colour "Poppy Parade".  I love how rich and vibrant this colour is. 

Thanks for stopping by!  I hope you are enjoying your Wednesday...
Smiles,
Lesley :)

PS  Don't forget about the current Paper Players Challenge happening...it is a fun Colour Challenge!  To find out all the information and to link up your card....please click HERE.

2 comments:

  1. Lesley, love both the cards. Your outlining and stamping on the first card is fabulous - and I love the colors, too. The second card really pops and is another great use of this set. They are both very repeatable layouts.
    Hugs
    jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Lesley I love these, especially the one at the top.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)