Saturday, July 31, 2010

Winners of Challenge #8

Thank you for all the wonderful submissions for last week's challenge.  I'll admit it, it was a tough challenge for me, but I was so amazed by the cards that were created using the picture as inspiration. 

Our Headliner this week is:

Kerin Sylvester

We loved Kerin's use of colour and the two stamp sets she used to create this pretty card!  Isn't that sentiment wonderful?  I love that it is from a new hostess set! The little pop of yellow with the ribbon was the perfect touch!  Congratulations Kerin!

Our Cut Aboves for this week (in the order they were submitted):

Laurie


Rach


Lynn


Congrats to all our winners!  Please email me so I may send you the badge for your blog.  My email address is located in my profile.  Thank you!

Sunday we have a brand new challenge, brought to you by Corie!  We hope you check back here to see what she has come up with for all of us to play along with!

Smiles,
Lesley and the Paper Players

1 comment:

  1. Wow!! How exciting!!! I just came by to see what the challenge is this week and discovered I was the headliner last week :) Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)