Saturday, July 17, 2010

Paper Players Challenge #7 (A Sketch)

We have a sketch for you this week.  Please feel free to flip the sketch or to make it your own, as long as the main design is there.  We hope you have fun!!!  I am posting early as I am experiencing technical difficulties with my blog.  So we will start the challenge now!


Here is my card:

I chose to play with some more new colours.  I used Early Espresso and Cherry Cobbler...I just love that combo together.  I used the Watercolour Trio stamp set and used some of the new 1/8" ribbon in Early Espresso.  It ties so nicely in a bow...really easy to work with and it has a nice sheen!

The talented and lovely Paper Players have come up with some beautiful inspiration cards this week.  They are the best!  To visit their blogs, please click on their photos in the sidebar.

Jaydee

Corie

LeAnne

Marlene

To play along, please be sure to follow our few rules located in the sidebar of my blog and link up your creation!  We can't wait to see what you create!

3 comments:

  1. It was an interesting experience for me, submitting my very first challenge this morning :)
    Thank you for posting it!
    Ankhs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful sketch! Can't wait to play along with this one.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marlene - Absolutely gorgeous cards. Well worth the effort that you put into them. Your butterfly is exquisite. I love the brad treatment on the flower, too.
    Both very special cards.
    thanks for inspiring us
    hugs
    jaydee

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)