Saturday, June 26, 2010

Winners for Challenge #3-A Sketch

Thank you to all the stampers who have participated in our challenge this week. This was my first try at sketch designer and it was awesome seeing what everyone came up with! The hard part is choosing winners, it is something that all the Paper Players vote on. It is quite a process!

This week we have chosen our Headliner to be

Her card was clean and simple but with wonderful elegant details like paper piercing, scoring and torn edges. We loved the way she used the sketch. Congratulations Sabriena!


Our top three Cut Above winners, in no particular order.



Congratulations to our winners this week!  Please email me to receive your badges for your blogs!  My email is located in my profile. 

Tomorrow we have our First PAPER PLAYERS PLUS challenge!  It is a fun one, I think! We look forward to seeing your gorgeous creations!  Please check back here tonight at midnight to see what the Paper Players have come up with for inspiration!  I just love working with these fabulous ladies!

Thanks for stopping by!
Smiles,
Lesley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)