Wednesday, November 4, 2009

SC253-Wishing You Cheer

Wow...this has been a hectic school year start up! I just finished P/T Interviews and then was hit by the sickness bug. I don't want to say "Flu Bug" as it really wasn't a flu feeling but a mix and mumble of awful sick feelings all wrapped into one. So that being said, I have fallen sadly behind on my card making and blogging. To be truthful, I had lost my mojo a bit and everytime I saw a wonderful challenge on the different blog sites I love, I just had nothing in my head to make. So I took that as I sign I needed to rest and get better.

So here I am, rested, feeling better and with a day off from work (I only work 4 days a week this year) and I was truly inspired by this week's sketch challenge over at Splitcoast.

Here is the sketch:
Thanks for stopping by!!
Happy stamping...
Lesley :)

Recipe:
Stamps: A Muse (Sentiment), Stampendous Wreath
Paper: All SU!-Rich Razzlebery, Mellow Moss, White, Artichoke DSP
Ink: Copic R59, Artichoke Ink Pad, Razzleberry Ink Pad
Extras: Cuttlebug, Distressed Lines Folder, Michael's Ribbon (Sheer Creations Mega Roll), MS Snowflake Punch, Pearls

1 comment:

  1. This is beautiful, love your take on this sketch and how you added those snowflakes...Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)