Sunday, August 23, 2009

Pile it On Challenge #12-Good Things Come in Threes!

This card was created for the Pile it O Challenge to use three "extras" on your card. I used three little brads at the bottom of the card and there are also three fishes swimming around the bear. Isn't this the most adorable image!

I coloured in the image with my copics and highlighted the images in B00 Frost Blue. I wanted to make this card very colourful!

The Challenges I used are:

Spoonful of Sugar-Travel Theme (This cute bear is really enjoying his vacation!)
Card Patterns Sketch #28
Gingersnap Creations-Colour Challenge #20-The Rainbow

Thanks for stopping by! Please check out the Challenge at Pile it On!

Smiles,
Lesley :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)