Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Christmas Cards and Pile it On!

I have begun my Christmas cards. I used the same layout with different colours and different stamp sets from SU! The mellow moss top note shape has an oval cut out of it and the shape is then laid over the stamped image, which is on an ivory top note shape. I cuttlebugged the "frame" with the woodgrain looking folder and then the card base is embossed with the snowflake folder. I am so happy with how these turned out!

These cards are for a couple of challenges:
Pile it On- No Pattern Paper
Stamp With Us- Christmas Cards
My Time to Craft- Christmas Cards

Thanks for stopping by!
Smiles,
Lesley :)

8 comments:

  1. This is beautiful! Love also the idea of using a frame inside! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All gorgeous - love the embossing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are stunning Lesley!

    Thanks so much for playing with us this week!

    Dee fr Pile It On DT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, girl! You really did it! I struggled with this challenge but you conquered it! Love your cards!

    Amy -- Pile It On DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous Christmas Cards!
    Thanks for joining us at MTTC!
    Love Becky xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What lovely cards! Thanks for taking part in the MTTC challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous cards - thanks for joining the MTTC Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow - these are so beautiful they immediately grab at your heart! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)