Thursday, March 26, 2009

SCS-Sketch Challenge 221, Flourishes Challenge (Emboss It!) FTTC8





This card was made for this week's SCS Sketch Challenge. I was stumped all week but then decided to dig out my Eastern Blooms Set. I rarely use this set and have barely used these three flowers. So I went for it!
This week, the Flourish blog had a challenge to "Emboss it"! I hardly EVER emboss!! This week I went for it!! The flowers are stamped in Real Red Craft ink and are embossed with clear EB powder. The word "Thanks" is embossed with White Craft ink and white EB powder. Got to try my new nesties for the sentiment at the bottom. Love these little tags. The square panel that is turn in a diamond shape, is embossed with Swiss Dots.
Thanks for looking!!

3 comments:

  1. This is terrific!!!! Love the red and white!!! Great patterns and textures!!! Love the dry and heat embossing!!! Thanks so much for playing FTTC!!!! Hey, what is your name?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, excellent job on this challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)