Friday, March 27, 2009

LSC213-Stormy Sky Silhouette

EDIT**
ALL black and white!!!




Today I had a wonderful day. My class and I had fun learning a new song for the Fine Arts Week happening in April. We are doing the song, "I Will Survive!" The children loved it and I must say, it was a lot of fun! The weather outside was glorious this morning and then by 2pm, it changed. It was blustery, cloudy, gray and miserable...but somehow it was still gorgeous. I wanted to capture the sky and the silouhette of the trees with this card. The "trees" are embossed with black embossing powder and a heat gun. The sky is brayered with Going Grey ink on glossy photo paper. Then I used a shiny black satin ribbon for the sentiment to go onto.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Lesley! You won my blog giveaway at www.thiseverydaylife.com

    If you send me an email jennyperkinsATmyfairpointDOTcom with your snail address I will get your package in the mail Monday afternoon.

    Congratulations, and thanks for stopping by my blog!!

    Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful pair of cards. I have to say that floral bk always makes such a stunning effect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The background of your tree card is beautifully done, and works perfectly with the tree tops.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)